AWS RDS Databases
- AWS Database Migration Service DMS
- AWS RDS Proxy
- AWS Schema Conversion Tool
- AWS Redshift
- AWS Data Mesh and Batch Data Processing
- AWS NoSQL DynamoDB
- Tutorial: Restoring a DB Instance from a DB Snapshot
- Partitioning MySQL on RDS: “How We Partitioned Airbnb’s Main Database in Two Weeks”
- Amazon RDS for SQL Server – Support for Windows Authentication
- Why Support of PostgreSQL 9.5 by Amazon RDS is Such Great News
- AWS Tutorials: Create and Connect to a MySQL Database with Amazon RDS
- Migrating from MySQL (RDS) to Aurora with no downtime
- Replicating Amazon Aurora DB Clusters Across AWS Regions
- Working with PostgreSQL, MySQL, and MariaDB Read Replicas - Amazon Use RDS PostgreSQL cross-region Read Replicas to get data close to customers.
- Working with an Amazon RDS DB Instance in a VPC
- Creating a DB Instance Running the Oracle Database Engine In RDS, create Oracle Standard Edition 2 DB instances with the License Included model.
- Oracle Database on the AWS Cloud: Quick Start Reference Deployment
- besanttechnologies.com: AWS – Relational Database Service
- Introducing the Aurora Storage Engine
- dzone: AWS Relational Database Service (RDS): PostgreSQL in Cloud Today, we will go into details of Amazon RDS. We also set up a PostgreSQL instance using this service and connect to it using a tool Azure Data Studio.
- sysadminxpert.com: How to Enable Slow Query Logs in AWS RDS MySQL
- New – Create Microsoft SQL Server Instances of Amazon RDS on AWS Outposts
- percona.com: The Benefits of Amazon RDS for MySQL
- medium: AWS Backup Service for Amazon RDS
- migops.com: Is Aurora PostgreSQL really faster and cheaper than RDS PostgreSQL – Benchmarking
- dashbird.io: [Infographic] AWS RDS from a Serverless perspective
- Auditing for highly regulated industries using Amazon Aurora PostgreSQL
- New Amazon RDS for MySQL & PostgreSQL Multi-AZ Deployment Option: Improved Write Performance & Faster Failover
- Amazon Aurora PostgreSQL blue/green deployment using fast database cloning
- Securely connect to an Amazon RDS or Amazon EC2 database instance remotely with your preferred GUI
- Modernize database stored procedures to use Amazon Aurora PostgreSQL federated queries, pg_cron, and AWS Lambda
- Let’s Architect! Architecting with Amazon DynamoDB
AWS Database Migration Service DMS
- AWS Database Migration Service
- Whitepaper: Migrating Your Databases to AWS
- Replicate and transform data in Amazon Aurora PostgreSQL across multiple Regions using AWS DMS
- Amazon RDS for PostgreSQL Enhancements: Support for new minor versions, Logical Replication, and Amazon RDS PostgreSQL as a source for AWS DMS
- Migrating Oracle databases with near-zero downtime using AWS DMS
- Migrating a commercial database to open source with AWS SCT and AWS DMS
- revenuecat.com: Replicating a postgresql cluster to redshift
AWS RDS Proxy
- Amazon RDS Proxy – Now Generally Available A fully managed, highly available database proxy for Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) that makes applications more scalable, more resilient to database failures, and more secure.
AWS Schema Conversion Tool
- cloudacademy.com: Migrating Data to AWS Using the AWS Schema Conversion Tool: A Preview
- AWS Schema Conversion Tool now supports PostgreSQL as conversion target
- Creating an AWS Schema Conversion Tool Project Use SSL to connect to your source DB with the AWS Schema Conversion Tool.
- AWS Schema Conversion Tool now supports conversions from Oracle DW and Teradata to Amazon Redshift, Embedded Code Conversion, and Cloud native Code Optimization
- Tutorial: Tuning Table Design In this tutorial, you will learn how to optimize the design of your tables.
AWS Data Mesh and Batch Data Processing
AWS NoSQL DynamoDB
- Easily model your app data in a NoSQL database with AWS Mobile Hub
- medium: An Ultimate Guide to AWS Serverless database — DynamoDB AWS DynamoDb is a fully managed, NoSQL, Single digit latency, a serverless database that can handle any kind of online workloads.