- AWS Scripts
- AWS Samples (Boilerplates)
- Open Source at AWS
- AWS Tools
- AWS CI/CD Tools
- AWS Toolkits
- AWS Management Tools Blog
- AWS CLI and AWS SDK
- Amazon CodeWhisperer
- AWS S3 Sync
- Third Party Tools
AWS Samples (Boilerplates)
Open Source at AWS
- steampipe 🌟 Steampipe is an open source tool for querying cloud APIs in a universal way and reasoning about the data in SQL.
- awslabs/aws-cloudsaga: AWS CloudSaga - Simulate security events in AWS AWS CloudSaga is for customers to test security controls and alerts within their Amazon Web Services (AWS) environment, using generated alerts based on security events seen by the AWS Customer Incident Response Team (CIRT).
- New Open Source tool alert! Introducing AWS CloudSaga, a open source tool for generating events within AWS to be investigated by blue teams & incident responders.
- AWS CloudSaga is based on basic scenarios related to security events. Using AWS CloudSaga, you can safely generate events via the AWS API, and then use these events to test your team’s investigation capabilities and responses in order to identify gaps and areas of improvement.
- willdady/aws-resource-based-policy-collector: AWS resource-based policy collector Utility for collecting resource-based policies from an AWS account
- ermetic/access-undenied-aws 🌟 Ermetic is launching a new open-source tool: Access Undenied on AWS. The tool parses AWS AccessDenied CloudTrail events, explains the reasons for them and offers actionable fixes.
- github.com/ualter: AwsBe A tool to help handle AWS Session connections on terminals, using your configured AWS Shared Config and Credentials files. It manages Roles to Assume, MFA Token requests, AWS SSO Sign-in, AWS SSO Tokens and the expiration of opened sessions.
- github.com/awslabs/amazon-s3-tar-tool: Amazon S3 Tar Tool A utility tool to create a tarball of existing objects in Amazon S3
AWS Management Tools Blog
AWS CLI and AWS SDK
aws ec2 describe-instances --filters Name=instance-state-name,Values=running --query 'Reservations.Instances.[InstanceID]'
- List all AWS instances in a table format using ‘awscli’:
aws ec2 describe-instances --query 'Reservations.Instances.[Placement.AvailabilityZone, State.Name, InstanceID,InstanceType,Platform,Tags.Value,State.Code,Tags.Values]' --output table
- genbeta.com: Amazon lanza CodeWhisperer, su propia alternativa a GitHub Copilot… que no insertará código ya licenciado sin avisar
AWS S3 Sync
- blog.awsfundamentals.com: AWS S3 Sync - An Extensive Guide Learn all about AWS S3 sync - covering download, upload, synchronize buckets, file selection patterns, dry-run, and more - examples included. The CLI is a daily tool for every DevOps engineer working with AWS. A deep-dive for the 𝗮𝘄𝘀 𝘀𝟯 𝘀𝘆𝗻𝗰 command & its powerful options.
- ec2-spot-converter This tool converts existing EC2 instances back and forth from on-demand and ‘persistent’ Spot billing models while preserving instance attributes (Launch configuration, Tags..), network attributes (existing Private IP addresses, Elastic IP), storage (Volumes), Elastic Inference accelerators and Elastic GPUs. It also allows replacement of existing Spot instances with new “identical” ones to update the instance type and cpu options.
- techcrunch.com: Vantage makes managing AWS easier
- github.com/one2nc/cloudlens 🌟 k9s like CLI for AWS