DevOps Tools aka Toolchain
- These tools help you manage servers and deploy happier and more often with more confidence.
- medium: Technologies & Tools to Watch in 2021 🌟
- DevOps Toolbox: Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Vagrant, & SaltStack
- devopscube.com: Vagrant Tutorial For Beginners: Getting Started Guide
- devops.com: 11 Open Source DevOps Tools We Love For 2021
- youtube: Thetips4you 🌟
- thenewstack.io: DevOps Is Fed by a Tools Culture Loop
- dzone.com: DevOps Toolchain for Beginners 🌟 DevOps toolchain plays a crucial role in automating and orchestrating DevOps capabilities to deliver software at the desired speed and quality.
- gitkraken.com: DevOps Tools Report 2020 🌟
- dzone: Top 12 DevOps Tools for Your DevOps Implementation Plan 🌟
- dzone: Most Popular DevOps Tools You Must Learn In 2019
- dzone: 5 DevOps Tools You Should Know In 2019 From containers and automation to CI/CD, this list has five basic tools you need to get started with DevOps.
- guru99.com: 30 Best DevOps Tools & Technologies
- raygun.com: The 10 best DevOps tools for 2020
- hackr.io: Top 10 DevOps Tools To Look For in 2020
- medium: The 10 best DevOps tools for 2020
- victorops.com: 20 Top DevOps Tools for 2020
- techradar.com: techradar.com
- geekflare.com: devops-tools
- edureka.com: Top 10 DevOps Tools You Must Know In 2020
- DevOps Tool Comparison: Docker Vs Kubernetes Vs Ansible
- cloudtweaks.com: DevOps - Secure and Scalable CI/CD Pipeline with AWS
- medium: DevOps tools Handbook 🌟
- reviewnprep.com: DevOps Tool Primer: Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible
- ASDF 🌟 Manage multiple runtime versions with a single CLI tool
- clarusway.com: Top 21 DevOps Tools Of 2021 (Comprehensive Guide)
- zigiwave.medium.com: Top 10 Tools your DevOps Teams Should Use in 2022
- faun.pub: Top 10 uncommon DevOps tools you should know
- medium.com/leapp-cloud: Top 10 uncommon DevOps tools you should know
- Relay Event-driven automation that connects the cloud providers, DevOps tools, and other APIs you already use.
- Automation tools can learn a lot from the CI/CD and Serverless ecosystems. Relay by PuppetLabs leverages Tekton and Knative in an attempt to do just that.
- zdnet.com: Puppet introduces beta of cloud-native, event-driven DevOps program: Relay The open-source wants to expand DevOps to cover cloud and containers with its newest program.
Devtron. Tool integration platform for kubernetes
- Devtron is an Open Source End-to-End Software Delivery workflow for Kubernetes.
- It leverages popular DevOps tools to provide a No-Code, Unified Heroku-like Experience for Kubernetes.
- Integrations happen with existing Open-source systems like argocd, Argo workflow, Clair, hibernator, grafana, Prometheus, envoy, and many others and add capabilities on top of them to enable self serve for developers and DevOps.
- blog.searce.com: Devtron: One-stop shop for all Kubernetes deployments