Development & Frameworks. Websites for web developers
- Design Patterns
- Documentation Driven Development (DDD)
- Developer Tools
- AI Programming
- No code tools
- https://public-apis.io A list of free Apis for developers.
- https://drawkit.io Hand drawn illustrations.
- https://happyhues.com Superb colors palettes.
- https://svgporn.com High quality svg logos.
- https://opensource.apple.com 🌟
- https://www.frontendmentor.io Improve your front-end coding skills by building real projects
- El camino del Frontend Developer Recursos gratuitos para empezar a ser un Frontend Developer o ampliar conocimientos
- dev.to: Top 3 sites for programmers
- medium: 5 Programming Languages that will Die
- dev.to: Software Engineering Best Practices + The Best Resources to Save🚀
- makeuseof.com: The 5 Best Open-Source Webinar Software
- dzone.com: Software Engineering Best Practices That High-Performing Teams Follow
- geeksforgeeks.org: 7 Most In-Demand and High Paying Programming Jobs
- analyticsinsight.net: Top 10 programming languages to learn for better job opportunities in 2022
- dev.to: 🚀10 Trending projects on GitHub for web developers - 3rd December 2021
- infoworld.com: Complexity is killing software developers The growing complexity of modern software systems is slowly killing software developers. How can you regain control, without losing out on the best these technologies have to offer?
- techrepublic.com: The best programming languages to learn in 2022
- https://suckless.org/philosophy software that sucks less
- baeldung.com: Concurrency vs Parallelism
- readwrite.com: Tech for Programmers in 2022: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
- dev.to: 19 Valuable GitHub Repositories for Beginner Developers 📚✨
- freecodecamp.org: Frontend VS Backend – What’s the Difference?
- betterprogramming.pub: How to Refactor a Codebase?
- freecodecamp.org: What is a Full Stack Developer? 2022 Full Stack Engineer Guide
- refactoring.guru: Design Patterns
- medium: 7 Best Java Design Pattern Books for Beginners and Experienced Programmers
- shadman-jamil.medium.com: Most Useful Software Architecture Patterns
- email@example.com: Design your code for readability vs. writability
- betterprogramming.pub: How SOLID Remains Solid — Software Principles vs. Patterns
Documentation Driven Development (DDD)
Supabase Studio. An alternative to Firebase
- supabase.com The Open Source Firebase Alternative. Create a backend in less than 2 minutes. Start your project with a Postgres Database, Authentication, instant APIs, Realtime subscriptions and Storage.
- blog.logrocket.com: Working with Supabase Studio
Red Hat Software Collections and Red Hat Developer Toolset
- softwarecollections.org Software Collections give you the power to build, install, and use multiple versions of software on the same system, without affecting system-wide installed packages.
- developers.redhat.com: Red Hat Software Collections
- developers.redhat.com: Red Hat Developer Toolset
- developers.redhat.com: Red Hat Software Collections 3.8 and Red Hat Developer Toolset 11 now generally available
No code tools
Click to expand!
10 Best Github repositories for all web developers:— Sunil Kumar (@sunilc_) June 7, 2021
I'm a senior engineer, and I sometimes take a week or two to fix a bug.— Oliver Jumpertz (@oliverjumpertz) July 8, 2021
Sometimes the issue is a fix in only one line of code.
Software systems are complex.
If you are a beginner and struggling:
It's fine! Take your time. You'll fix it. It's not you.
8 Awesome Generator Sites for Front-End Developers You May Not Know Existed— Csaba Kissi ⚡ (@csaba_kissi) July 23, 2021
5 great code snippet websites for every web developer and designer— Pratham (@Prathkum) July 30, 2021
What is WEB SCRAPING? 🤷♂️— Marc Backes (@themarcba) August 6, 2021
To answer this question, I created a small web scraper for Amazon items.
This is a thread that explains step by step how it works 🧵👇
(find the complete code at the end) pic.twitter.com/DWdkE8EAYh
Top 10 Programming Practices to Code Like a Pro😎— Ayesha Sahar (@IAyeshaSahar) October 23, 2021
A THREAD 🧵👇
You are never too senior to write code. I only laugh at people who believe they are too good to write any code as a software engineer.— Jaana Dogan ヤナ ドガン (@rakyll) March 24, 2022
🧵 The Ultimate TypeScript Thread 🧵— Matt Pocock (@mpocock1) April 1, 2022
Here's everything I've learned from leading TS dev teams and working on XState's core team.
My goal is to turn you into a TypeScript wizard.
And yes, this thread is EVERGREEN - I'll add at least 3 more tips a week 🚀
Let's get started.