IaC Infrastructure as Code
- stackoverflow.blog: Infrastructure as code: Create and configure infrastructure elements in seconds IaC allows developers to supply IT environments with multiple lines of code and can be deployed in a matter of minutes (in contrast to manual infrastructure, which can take hours if not days to be deployed).
- invensislearning.com: Infrastructure as a Code Tutorial: How it Works, Types, and Best Practices
- clickittech.com: Terraform vs CloudFormation: The Final battle 🌟
- intellipaat.com: Terraform vs Ansible: Key Differences Between Terraform and Ansible 🌟
- k21academy.com: Terraform vs Ansible: Working, Difference, Provisioning 🌟
- cncf.io: Cloudformation vs. Terraform: Which is better?
- cloudify.co: Ansible Vs Terraform 🌟
- clickittech.com: Infrastructure as Code Tools, what are the best IaC tools? 🌟
- agileconnection.com: Infrastructure as Code: The Foundation of Effective DevOps
- cloudify.co: Infrastructure As Code – Is It REALLY Enough For DevOps? IAC DevOps Best Practices 🌟
- bridgecrew.io: 5 tips for securely adopting infrastructure as code
- dzone: Why Should You Leverage Infrastructure as Code? Learn the essentials of Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and how engineers can utilize its many benefits.
- redhat.com: Pull vs. push in automated VM provisioning: What you need to know Understanding the different techniques for provisioning virtual machines in the CI/CD process is essential for enterprise architects planning deployment automation into their designs.
- itnext.io: Platform-as-Code: how it relates to Infrastructure-as-Code and what it enables
- dzone.com: How to Start an Infrastructure as Code Project 🌟 Learn the best practices to properly start an infrastructure as code project, from the source code to collaboration exercises and tools.
- daffodilsw.medium.com: What is Infrastructure Automation in DevOps?
- thenewstack.io: IaC Cloud Misconfiguration Tools too Noisy without Context
- freecodecamp.org: Infrastructure as Code - Full Course 🌟
- faun.pub: The best Infrastructure as Code tools for 2021
Click to expand!
Jeez, people in my timeline arguing about the merits of CDK vs. Pulumi and I'm just waiting for you all to get on my level. pic.twitter.com/S3PU7FGuw2— Corey Quinn (@QuinnyPig) December 14, 2021
Do you use the AWS, GCP, or Azure web consoles beyond getting started with a new cloud provider? If so, why not an automation tool such as Terraform or Cloud Formation? pic.twitter.com/5LIZSTcNpG— Kelsey Hightower (@kelseyhightower) January 19, 2022