- Introduction to Digital Business Transformation
- Automation Glossary
- Automation anxiety
- State of DevOps. Google’s DevOps Research and Assessment (DORA)
- Configuration Drift
- DevOps Docs
- Serverless DevOps
- DevOps as a Service (DaaS)
- IaC Infrastructure as Code
- Xebia Labs and DevOps
- DevOps Tools
- Netflix and DevOps
- Public Cloud DevOps
- GPT 3 Tools
- Data as Code
- DevOps for SAP
- Youtube Playlists
- Bunch of Images
Introduction to Digital Business Transformation
- What Is AIOps, BizDevOps, CloudOps, DevOps, ITOps, NoOps? A Gentle Introduction to Digital Business Transformation 🌟
- enterprisersproject.com: DevOps: 5 things teams need from CIOs Consider these lessons learned as you strive to give DevOps teams what they need to succeed - from flexible technogy models to transparency.
- redhat.com: Understanding DevOps DevOps is an approach to culture, automation, and platform design intended to deliver increased business value and responsiveness through rapid, high-quality service delivery. This is all made possible through fast-paced, iterative IT service delivery. DevOps means linking legacy apps with newer cloud-native apps and infrastructure.
- redhat.com: El concepto de DevOps DevOps es un modo de abordar la cultura, la automatización y el diseño de las plataformas para generar mayor valor empresarial y capacidad de respuesta, mediante la prestación ágil de servicios de alta calidad. Todo ello es posible gracias a la prestación rápida y constante de servicios de TI. Para DevOps, se necesita vincular las aplicaciones heredadas con las aplicaciones creadas en la nube y las infraestructuras más nuevas.
- medium: 6 key areas to improve your DevOps performance
- redhat.com: Why IT automation training is a smart way to boost your career Make the path to automation more efficient with training that translates into immediate business impacts.
- about.gitlab.com: Soft skills are the key to your DevOps career advancement
- salesforceben.com: 5 DevOps Concepts You Need to Know
- enterprisersproject.com: DevOps: 3 skills needed to support its future in the enterprise If you’re aiming for continuous improvement with your DevOps effort, prioritize these skills. They’re critical to helping teams conquer cultural and technology challenges
- devblogs.microsoft.com: DevOps Dojo – Culture and Mindset
- devops.com: The DevOps Journey: Continuous Mindset Starts With Cultural Change
- dzone.com/trendreports/devops-3: DevOps CI/CD and Application Release Orchestration. With the need for companies to deliver capabilities faster, it has become increasingly clear that DevOps is a practice that many enterprises must adopt (if they haven’t already). A strong CI/CD pipeline leads to a smoother release process, and a smoother release process decreases time to market. In DZone’s “DevOps: CI/CD and Application Release Orchestration” Trend Report, we provide insight into how CI/CD has revolutionized automated testing, offer advice on why an SRE is important to CI/CD, explore the differences between managed and self-hosted CI/CD, and much more. The goal of this Trend Report is to offer guidance to our global audience of DevOps Engineers, Automation Architects, and all those in between on how to best adopt DevOps practices to help scale the productivity of their teams.
- thenewstack.io: Automation Is No Silver Bullet: 3 Keys for Scaling Success
- yourdevopsmentor.com: How to become a DevOps engineer – 5 easy steps
- devops.com: Why MTTR is a Vital Metric for DevOps Teams
- Red Hat automation glossary 🌟
- DZone: Defining Day-2 Operations Day-2 operations is where the system generates an outcome for the organization. Thus, continually seek improvements in day-2 operations, to maximize benefits.
- Top 15 DevOps blogs to read and follow
- orange-quarter.com: Upskill yourself with these 5 DevOps resources
- deloitte.com: Culture change, not tech, is the secret to DevOps success (podcast) 🌟 Doing DevOps right involves more than technology. It requires changing the organizational culture to build a joint-responsibility model based on outcomes and value. How companies implement that culture change will be critical in determining DevOps success.
- bikeshed.fm: The Bike Shed
- Sysadmins and engineers may have personal fears about adopting automation, as much of their typical day revolves around the manual tasks and processes that automation promises to eliminate. Automation anxiety is the fear that if these tasks can be handled by automated tools, there will no longer be any reason to keep a person in that role. Nobody likes being automated out of a job.
- Automation anxiety is largely unfounded, however, as automating manual tasks frees up people’s time that can instead be used to work on more innovative, more strategic and higher value projects.
State of DevOps. Google’s DevOps Research and Assessment (DORA)
- cloud.google.com: State of DevOps 2021 🌟 2021 Accelerate State of DevOps report addresses burnout, team performance
- itprotoday.com: Google DORA Report Details Best Practices to Speed DevOps The 2021 Accelerate State of DevOps report from Google Cloud’s DORA group provides insight into the best practices of elite development teams. devops.com: summary 1 - dzone: summary 2
- apmdigest.com: What Can AIOps Do For IT Ops? - Part 1
- thenewstack.io: The Urgency Driving AIOps into Your Enterprise
- thenewstack.io: Intelligent Automation: What’s the Missing Piece of AIOps?
- Dzone: Configuration Drift 🌟 Configuration Drift is the phenomenon where running servers in an infrastructure become more and more different as time goes on, due to manual ad-hoc changes and updates, and general entropy.
- What is Configuration Drift? Configuration drift is a data center environment term. At a high level, configuration drift happens when production or primary hardware and software infrastructure configurations “drift” or become different in some way from a recovery or secondary configuration or visa versa. Production or primary and recovery or secondary configurations are designed to be identical in certain aspects is order for business resumption should there be a disaster or major failure in production. When these infrastructure configurations drift from another, they leave a gap between them which commonly called a configuration gap.
- thenewstack.io: Cloud Drift Detection: How to Resolve Out-of-State Changes
- fairwinds.com: Configuration Drift in Kubernetes - What Is It and Why it Matters 🌟
Drift Detection Tools
- env0.com: Automated Drift Detection 🌟 env0 is enabling the ability to automatically detect drift and make sure your real-world resources in the cloud provider are aligned with your Infrastructure as Code files. env0 will alert you once a drift has been detected and gives you the ability to view and fix the drift, which can help mitigate one of the main challenges when using Infrastructure as Code!
- Wikipedia: DevOps
- thenewstack.io: Kubernetes is the Accepted Platform for Cloud Native Computing
- opensource.com: The case for making the transition from sysadmin to DevOps engineer 🌟 There’s a learning curve, but there’s no time like the present to get started.
- opensource.com: The case for making the transition from sysadmin to DevOps engineer There’s a learning curve, but there’s no time like the present to get started.
- opensource.com: How to transition into a career as a DevOps engineer Whether you’re a recent college graduate or a seasoned IT pro looking to advance your career, these tips can help you get hired as a DevOps engineer.
- opensource.com: A beginner’s guide to everything DevOps 🌟 Take a fresh look at why DevOps is important, what it means for IT professionals, and its methods, frameworks, and tools.
- How to get from DevOps to NoOps: 5 steps
- Corporate culture complicates Kubernetes and container collaboration 🌟 ‘As the DevOps crew likes to say: containers won’t fix your broken culture’
- mindtheproduct.com: The Product Managers’ Guide to Continuous Delivery and DevOps 🌟
- How to be a great DevOps Engineer 🌟
- smartsheet.com: The Way of DevOps: A Primer on DevOps Principles and Practices
- dzone: Are You Stuck in the New DevOps Matrix From Hell? 🌟 See how Docker solved the matrix-from-hell problem, and how DevOps techniques can help avoid the config sprawl that comes with microservices.
- kenmugrage.com 🌟 DevOps: A culture where people, regardless of title or background, work together to imagine, develop, deploy and operate a system.
- opensource.com: 10 tips for maintaining a DevOps mindset for distributed teams You can do DevOps while working from home; it’s all about the right approach.
- dzone: The 10-Minute Read to Understanding DevOps Tools 🌟
- stackoverflow.blog: The rise of the DevOps mindset 🌟
- DevOps engineers: Common misconceptions about the role What qualities and skills define a future-ready DevOps engineer? Hint: It’s about people, not code deployment.
- DevOps for beginners: Where to start learning and focusing Where to start with DevOps? Let’s explore how to get going with this cross-functional way of working that breaks down walls, improves speed of delivery, and increases experimentation.
- contino.io: How to Make Enterprise Container Strategies That Last (Part One) 🌟
- scaledagileframework.com: DevOps 🌟🌟
- dzone: Why Now Is the Time for the Spring Boot of Infrastructure Automation 🌟 Application teams move fast using frameworks built to boost developer productivity. Learn how a productivity framework can help your DevOps initiative succeed.
- containerjournal.com: How the Rise of Containers Will Drive DevOps
- itprotoday.com: Is the DevOps Model Killing the Developer? In a Word, No The rise of the DevOps model means that app environments are moving faster and running on a larger scale than they did a decade ago.
- blog.vmware.com: DevOps: Culture – Collaboration, Empowerment, Autonomy 🌟
- enterprisersproject.com: 3 DevOps skills IT leaders need for the next normal
- medium: How to Become a DevOps Engineer in 2020 (Tj Blogumas)
- medium: How to Become a DevOps Engineer in 2020 (Shane Shown)
- Digestible DevOps: The 7 DevOps Practices Breaking down DevOps into practical chunks for real-world implementation.
- red-gate.com: Automated Production Deployments are Not the Key to DevOps Performance There’s a myth about DevOps which is hard to shake free of: that “success” means fully automating your deployments from code check-in to production.
- Hating code of others We struggle to appreciate the meaning and intent of other people’s work because we fail to understand the deeply personal and subjective quality of software development.
- BBVA - DevOps: qué es y cómo mejorar los procesos gracias a esta estrategia
- dzone: DevOps Guide: Implementing Four-Eyes Principle With Process Automation Tooling With great power comes great responsibility. More and more organisations are moving towards a DevOps based organisational model, putting more and more respon…
- cloudsavvyit.com: A Beginner’s Introduction To DevOps Principles
- learnsteps.com: DevOps Interview Question: How will you set up a CI/CD pipeline? 🌟
- devops.com: Survey Surfaces High Reliance on DevOps to Build and Deploy APIs
- medium: The Complete DevOps RoadMap 🌟 An illustrated guide to becoming a DevOps Engineer with links to relevant courses
- computing.co.uk: CloudBees gets busy with security, visibility and control as DevOps evolves CEO Sacha Labourey: ‘DevOps is a pretty good proxy for what needs to happen in any organisation’
- devopscurry.com: DevOps vs Agile – understanding the difference 🌟
- acloudguru.com: 5 Reasons to NOT Move to DevOps 🌟
- forbes: Why No One Understands Agile, SCRUM & DevOps & Why Perfect Technology Abstractions Are Sure To Fail
- github.blog: What is DevOps? A guide to common methods and misconceptions 🌟
- thenewstack.io: From DevOps to DevApps 🌟
- thenewstack.io: The Future of Ops Careers 🌟🌟
- cloudtweaks.com: DevOps - Secure & scalable CI/CD pipeline with AWS 🌟 Devops is a union of software development and operations. It is a culture that the company imbibes in the agile development process.
- devops.com: Survey Surfaces High Reliance on DevOps to Build and Deploy APIs
- thenewstack.io: From DevOps to DevApps. Event-Driven Architecture 🌟
- thenewstack.io: DevOps World: DevOps Moves to Resilient Collaboration
- devopscurry.com: Key DevOps Principles to focus in 2021
- medium: How to Become an DevOps Engineer in 2020 How to get started with a career in DevOps.
- medium: How to Become a DevOps Engineer in 2020 Your guide to getting started in a career in DevOps.
- cloudacademy.com: Blog / DevOpsDevOps: Why Is It Important to Decouple Deployment From Release?
- devopscurry.com: DevOps 2021: A Complete Guide To Transition From a SysAdmin to DevOps Role
- infoq.com: Puppet Releases Its 2020 State of DevOps Report 🌟
- informationweek.com: What’s Holding DevOps Back? DevOps teams are at different stages of maturity. However, there are some common challenges they face along the way.
- opensource.com: Create a DevOps culture with open source principles Now that more workforces are remote, DevOps teams can maximize their collaboration and productivity by following open source principles.
- github.blog: How to make DevOps your competitive advantage
- opensource.com: 3 critical DevOps concepts we explored in 2020 🌟 In 2020, Opensource.com’s top DevOps articles focused on testing, software methodologies, and the most important part: the people.
- sysadmin.prod.acquia-sites.com: 10 container guides for sysadmins Containers continue their quest to take over the world, and these 10 articles help you manage this technology.
- devops.com: Unlocking Your DevOps Automation Mindset 🌟
- devops.com: 7 Trends Influencing DevOps and DevSecOps Adoption
- learnsteps.com: DevOps Interview Questions: How will you design your cloud VPC and subnets?
- devopscurry.com: Understanding the Role of DevOps professional in 2020 🌟
- devops.com: DevOps for the Development and Delivery of High-Performance Applications
- thenewstack.io: DevOps, DevApps and the Death of Infrastructure
- dzone: 15 DevOps Trends to Expect in 2021 🌟 This is a round-up article where we collected opinions from 15 DevOps experts on what they think will be a trend in 2021 with context to DevOps.
- devopscube.com: Become A DevOps Engineer in 2021: A Comprehensive Guide
- devops.com: 6 Signs You’re Doing DevOps Correctly
- devopscurry.com: DevOps 2021: Market yourself with a smart and highly impressive DevOps
- dzone: DevOps is not just automation! 🌟 While every day we are talking about different technologies, tools, and methods under the name of DevOps, we should not forget the in-depth meaning of DevOps.
- containerjournal.com: 9 Pillars of Engineering DevOps With Kubernetes
- content.techgig.com: 5 Best DevOps practices for beginners
- devops.com: 5 Steps to Successful DevOps Culture
- cst-bg.net: 13 clues you are doing DevOps right 🌟
- medium.com: DevOps, Observability, and the need to tear down organizational boundaries 🌟
- softwebsolutions.com: DevOps and Microservices – Creating change together
- thenewstack.io: 5 Cloud Automation Tips for Developers and DevOps
- thenewstack.io: Debugging for Reduced DevOps Disruptions
- containerjournal.com: Kubernetes Enables DevOps-as-a-Service (DaaS) 🌟
- thenewstack.io: Maximizing the Value of Containerization for DevOps
- opensource.com: A DevOps guide to documentation Bring your documentation writing into the DevOps lifecycle.
- infoq.com: DevOps is Not Enough for Scaling and Evolving Tech-Driven Organizations: a Q&A with Eduardo da Silva
- dev.to: Your Roadmap to Become a DevOps Engineer in 2021
- infoworld.com: 5 devops practices to improve application reliability
- devops.com: Languages and DevOps: Recommendations
- devops.com: Survey Shows Mounting DevOps Frustration and Costs
- youtube: The best DevOps tools, frameworks, and platforms in 2021 🌟
- devops.com: DevOps Trends to Watch in 2021 🌟
- itproportal.com: How to implement DevOps successfully in 2021 🌟 The question isn’t whether or not companies should adopt DevOps, but how to successfully.
- devops.com: Nine Pillars of DevOps Best Practices
- medium: Digital Transformation for Modern Enterprises Through DevOps — A Complete Guide
- weblineindia.com: DevOps Automation – Everything You Need to Know
- getxray.app: Get started with DevOps: principles, best practices and tips
- dzone: 4 Mistakes to Avoid When Implementing DevOps While many companies are starting to reap the benefits of DevOps, there are also a number of pitfalls companies might step in resulting in a lack of business outcome.
- stackoverflow.blog: How developers can be their own operations department Many companies run parallel development and operations organizations. But what if you just ran one team that did both?
- linkedin.com/pulse: Top 10 skills a DevOps engineer should possess
- devops.com: How Containers Simplify DevOps Workflows and CI/CD Pipelines 🌟
- dev.to: 5 GitHub Projects to make you a better DevOps Engineer 🌟
- cloudbees.com: How to Nail DevOps Governance and Compliance in a Highly Regulated Industry 🌟
- redhat.com: Tales from the field: A system administrator’s guide to IT automation Download this collection of short stories about the excitement, frustrations, and challenges associated with learning IT automation.
- forbes.com: DevOps: What You Need To Know 🌟 The future of DevOps according to CloudBees’ CEO: “no company should re-write code that you can repeat through automation.”
- zdnet.com: Stop calling DevOps teams ‘DevOps teams’ 🌟🌟 Latest Puppet survey finds DevOps teams actually have a variety of roles that are more in line with business goals.
- puppet.com: The 2021 State of DevOps Report is here! 🌟
- devops.com: Yeah, You’re Doing DevOps
- infoq.com: How External IT Providers Can Adopt DevOps Practices 🌟
- chaossearch.io: 9 Essential DevOps Tools for 2021
- devopsonline.co.uk: The role of Automation in DevOps
- sqlshack.com: 6 Reasons why you can’t have DevOps without Test Automation 🌟
- forbes.com: Who Should Own The Job Of Observability In DevOps?
- dev.to: DevOps Is Not Automation
- intellipaat.com: What Does a DevOps Engineer Do? 🌟 DevOps assimilates development and operations teams to improve the collaboration process. A DevOps Engineer will work with IT developers to facilitate better coordination among operations, development, and testing functions by automating and streamlining the integration and deployment processes.
- siliconangle.com: ‘DevOps for Dummies’ author Emily Freeman introduces revolutionary model for modern software development
- thenewstack.io: Microservices Transformed DevOps — Why Security Is Next
- thenewstack.io: DevOps at the Crossroads: The Future of Software Delivery
- thenewstack.io: 3 Habits of Highly Successful DevOps Teams
- devops.com: 5 Tips for a Successful DevOps Implementation
- dev.to: DEV-OPS
- Its a culture, concept, process and approach that merges software requirement gathering, software development, testing, quality assurance, system configurations, product deployment and operations. Organizations building or improving software products are moving towards a DevOps approach where development, testing, security, quality assurance and operations are getting merged within a large team and those technical resources work side by side to achieve higher return on investment
- DevOps is one of the most broad topics within software dev because it lacks boundaries and limitations. Many technologies, tools, concepts, processes and ideas converge to give a good DevOps pipeline and DevOps process resulting in agile planning, continuous integration, continuous delivery, and high level monitoring of your enterprise level software systems. Hence, devops is not a single role or even a team’s work that deals with all the technologies and processes. It a mixture of culture, traditions and process.
- github.blog: 5 DevOps tips to speed up your developer workflow 🌟 From learning YAML to scripting with Bash, here are a few simple tips for developers who want to speed up their workflows.
- valuecoders.com: Why Should You Adopt DevOps To Deliver Business Value Rapidly?
- itproportal.com: Stop messing up with CI/CD vs. DevOps and learn the difference finally When asking development pros to weigh in on the concept of DevOps, and share their views, we realised one thing.
- blog.udemy.com: Becoming a DevOps Engineer: Understanding the Role and Responsibilities The title “DevOps Engineer” itself is confusing, and no one can agree on what precisely a DevOps Engineer is (or does). So, for now, let’s list some typical activities you might have in this role:
- Providing leadership and guidance for reducing the time it takes to deploy a software change.
- Managing CI (continuous integration) systems and pipelines.
- Creating automated software builds and testing.
- Designing and implementing infrastructure.
- Automating infrastructure buildout and maintenance.
- Managing and enhancing logging and monitoring systems.
- Providing developers with self-service tools for provisioning systems, deploying code, and running tests.
- freecodecamp.org: DevOps Engineering Course for Beginners
- bmc.com: DevOps Metrics for Optimizing CI/CD Pipelines
- simform.com: How to Implement DevOps for Enterprise? This blog focuses on how to implement DevOps for enterprise-level organizations.
- calcalistech.com: “DevOps is a culture, it’s not a job description”
- reviewnprep.com: DevOps Basics
- dev.to: How I learn new technologies as a DevOps Engineer (without being overwhelmed 👏) | TechWorld with Nana
- dzone: The Serverless Path to DevOps Serverless and DevOps combine in this article the uses AWS services as examples of how serverless technologies benefit DevOps processes.
- searchitoperations.techtarget.com: Tips and tools to achieve a serverless DevOps workflow Serverless functions bring the benefits of event-driven computing to a CI/CD pipeline – but to get there, DevOps teams might need to lean heavily on services and tools from the major cloud computing providers.
DevOps as a Service (DaaS)
- DevOps as a Service: Migrating Your Entire DevOps Stack to the Cloud The goal of DaaS is to enable organizations to focus on developing and delivering software without having to worry about managing or maintaining tools. It is designed to abstract away the intricacies of tool integration, deployment and maintenance. This enables teams to focus on higher-level tasks, and outsources significant manual effort.
- containerjournal.com: Best of 2021 – Kubernetes Enables DevOps-as-a-Service (DaaS)
IaC Infrastructure as Code
Xebia Labs and DevOps
- DevOps Glosary of Terms 🌟
- The Ultimate DevOps Tool Chest 🌟
- Periodic Table of DevOps 🌟
Netflix and DevOps
- Full Cycle Developers at Netflix — Operate What You Build
- Applying Netflix DevOps Patterns to Windows
Public Cloud DevOps
Google Cloud Platform
- cloud.google.com: DevOps
- Cloud Developer Tools
- Google Cloud Code
- Google Cloud Build
GPT 3 Tools
- dzone: 3 GPT-3 Tools for Developers, Software and DevOps Engineers, and SREs This article will explore GPT-3 applications in the developer space to discuss how GPT-3 can help DevOps Engineers, SREs, technical customer support, and developers.
- Zebrium Monitoring detects problems, Zebrium finds root cause Resolve your software incidents 10x faster
- Debuild Debuild is a tool that lets you generate functional web apps from a simple English description.
- seekwell SeekWell helps write SQL requests and synchronizes the results to the apps your team operates in.
Data as Code
DevOps for SAP
- youtube playlist: DevOps - SonarQube, Artifactory, JFrog, Jenkins, Maven, etc 🌟
- youtube playlist: Docker 🌟
- youtube playlist: Ansible 🌟
- youtube playlist: Kubernetes 🌟
Bunch of Images
Click to expand!
Click to expand!
It drives me nuts when people say "DevOps" when they really mean "Ops." Ops didn't just disappear, folks.— emily freeman (@editingemily) June 15, 2021
Working on infrastructure is to keep things boring.— Jaana Dogan ヤナ ドガン (@rakyll) September 17, 2021
Progress! pic.twitter.com/FB7v3OOdsf— Richard Campbell (@richcampbell) October 29, 2021
Automation tools don't reduce cloud complexity, they embrace it.— Kelsey Hightower (@kelseyhightower) November 16, 2021
I like to architect cloud. What do you love - DevOps or architect?— Satyen Kumar (@SatyenKumar) February 3, 2022
Few things you must absolutely know about DevOps— Satyen Kumar (@SatyenKumar) February 23, 2022
1⃣ DevOps is a software development lifecycle (SDLC) approach which involves
throughout its development phase.
Interview on Austrian TV 😊 Talked about how we started our YouTube channel, as a temporary side project, which turned into this amazing and fulfilling job of educating people in DevOps engineering 💙— TechWorld with Nana | DevOps 🚀 (@Njuchi_) March 19, 2022
Full interview on @4Gamechanger: https://t.co/3jViGROFTP😊#devops #youtube pic.twitter.com/FIb8DubPup