- Introduction to Caching
- Java Caching
- Red Hat Data Grid (commercial version of Infinispan)
- CDN Content Delivery Network
- Nginx High-performance caching
Introduction to Caching
- Wikipedia: Web cache
- Wikipedia: Dynamic site acceleration
- Slideshare: Caching
- nixCraft: 9 Awesome Open Source Web Performance Software For Linux and Unix-like Systems
- Dzone: An Introduction to Caching: How and Why We Do It 🌟 When it comes to caching, what was once a nice-to-have it now a must-have. Check out this detailed article to learn everything you need to know about caching!
- medium: Caching — System Design Concept 🌟
- elastisys.com: Evaluation of Caching Methodologies for Microservice-Based Architectures in Kubernetes
- medium: Microservices Distributed Caching In this article, we are going to talk about Microservices Distributed Caching for Microservices Architectures. As you know that we learned practices and patterns and add them into our design toolbox. And we will use these pattern and practices when designing e-commerce microservice architecture.
- kothiyal-anuj.medium.com: Serverless Diary: The Ultimate Guide to Caching in the Cloud | Anuj Kothiyal
- medium.com/rtkal: Distributed Cache Design
- DZone refcard: Java Caching Strategies and the JCache API. Explores the building blocks of JCache and other caching APIs, as well as multiple strategies for implementing temporary data storage in your application.
- Introduction to Infinispan Distributed in-memory key/value data grid and cache
- Dzone: Getting Started with Infinispan Enhance Performance With Scalable, Highly Available Data Stores. Infinispan is an open-source, ASL 2.0-licensed, in-memory data grid platform based on Java 8. This newly updated Refcard offers tips for implementing Infinispan, gives a practical example for using it in embedded mode, and lists key APIs and cache features. Learn more about running Infinispan in containers and how to integrate the platform with Hibernate ORM, Apache Hadoop, Apache Spark, and Apache Camel.
Red Hat Data Grid (commercial version of Infinispan)
- In 2011, Red Hat began producing a commercial version of Infinispan, dubbed JBoss Enterprise Data Grid.
- Red Hat Data Grid Overview
- Red Hat Data Grid
- Red Hat JBoss Data Grid is Not Just for Caching Java Objects Anymore 🌟
- developers.redhat.com: Red Hat Data Grid 8.0 brings new server architecture, improved REST API, and more
CDN Content Delivery Network
- Wikipedia: CDN Content Delivery Network
- How content delivery networks (CDNs) work
- imperva.com: CDN Caching
- nczonline: How content delivery networks (CDNs) work - Nov 2011
- slideshare: Haproxy web performance
- slideshare: Load Balancing MySQL with HAProxy
- slideshare: Haproxy best practice
- slideshare: How To Set Up SQL Load Balancing with HAProxy
- slideshare: Performance Tuning of HAProxy for Database Load Balancing
- haproxy.com: The HAProxy Enterprise WAF 🌟
- Varnish Cache
- varnish-software.com Varnish Software is the company behind Varnish Cache, the open source HTTP accelerator.
- The Varnish Book Download the Varnish Book to learn how you can optimize your Varnish instance.
- fedoramagazine.org: Varnish: Your site faster and more stable
- Red Hat Developer Blog. Tag: Varnish
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Blog. Tag: Varnish
- varnish-cache.org: Installation on RedHat
- Hitch - scalable TLS proxy. Hitch is a libev-based high performance SSL/TLS proxy by Varnish Software
- slideshare: Varnish - Tips & Tricks - 4Developers 2015
- digitalocean.com: How To Speed Up Static Web Pages with Varnish Cache Server on Ubuntu 20.04
- Slideshare: Introduction to memcached
- DZone - The Power of the Proxy: Request Routing Memcached
- Slideshare: Introduction to Redis
- medium: Scaling Millions of Geospatial Queries per minute using Redis
Nginx High-performance caching
- Nginxconf 2014. When Dynamic Becomes Static:The Next Step in Web Caching Techniques: Wim Godden
- dzone: The Benefits of Microcaching with NGINX
- dzone: Scaling Web Applications with NGINX – Part II: Caching and Monitoring
- Nginx: a caching, thumbnailing, reverse proxying image server? 🌟
- highscalability.com: Building nginx and Tarantool based services 🌟