- ASP.NET Core
- NuGet Packages and nuspec file
- Polly .NET resilience and transient-fault-handling library
- Paradigm framework
- More dotnet frameworks and tools
- Kubernetes for ASP.NET Core Developers
- Deploying ASP.NET Core applications to Kubernetes
- wikipedia.org: .NET .NET (previously named .NET Core) is a free and open-source, managed computer software framework for Windows, Linux, and macOS operating systems. It is a cross-platform successor to .NET Framework. The project is primarily developed by Microsoft employees by way of the .NET Foundation, and released under the MIT License.
- techcommunity.microsoft.com: Full-stack .NET 6 Apps with Blazor WebAssembly and Azure Static Web Apps
- developers.redhat.com: Three ways to containerize .NET applications on Red Hat OpenShift
- developers.redhat.com: .NET 6 now available for RHEL and OpenShift
- telerik.com: Your First Microservice in .NET 6
- docs.microsoft.com: .NET Microservices: Architecture for Containerized .NET Applications
- stackify.com: Who will Dominate in the future: .Net or Java?
- blog.jetbrains.com: Getting Started with ASP.NET Core and gRPC
- dzone: Building a RESTful Service Using ASP.NET Core and dotConnect for PostgreSQL This article looks at RESTful architecture and how we can implement a RESTful service using ASP.NET Core and dotConnect for PostgreSQL.
- enlear.academy: Repository Pattern and Unit of Work with ASP.NET Core Web API
- itnext.io: How to Build an Event-Driven ASP.NET Core Microservice Architecture Use RabbitMQ, C#, REST-API and Entity Framework for asynchronous decoupled communication and eventually consistency with integration events and publish-subscribe
NuGet Packages and nuspec file
- dzone: How to Create and Publish NuGet Packages Using .NET Core CLI
- NuGet/docs.microsoft.com-nuget: nuspec
- gist.github.com: Creating and Publishing NuGet Packages
- khalidabuhakmeh.com: A .NET 5.0 Guide: From Idea To NuGet Package
- syncfusion.com: 10 Best C# NuGet Packages to Improve Your Productivity in 2022
Polly .NET resilience and transient-fault-handling library
- App-vNext/Polly Polly is a .NET resilience and transient-fault-handling library that allows developers to express policies such as Retry, Circuit Breaker, Timeout, Bulkhead Isolation, and Fallback in a fluent and thread-safe manner.
- medium: Microservices Resilience and Fault Tolerance with applying Retry and Circuit-Breaker patterns using Polly
- procodeguide.com: Build Resilient Microservices (Web API) using Polly in ASP.NET Core
- Paradigm framework Built for NetCore, and featuring its own ORM and code generation tools, Paradigm sets the stage for a new breed of high-performance, multiplatform applications.
- Paradigm Framework is a .net core Enterprise libraries, ORM and code scaffolding tool.
More dotnet frameworks and tools
- Oakton Add Robust Command Line Options to .Net Applications
- Lamar Lamar is a .NET library that provides two pieces of functionality:
- A fast Inversion of Control Container that natively supports the ASP.Net Core DI abstractions and a subset of the older StructureMap library
- The dynamic code generation and compilation features used underneath the IoC implementation
- jeremydmiller.com: Self Diagnosing Deployments with Oakton and Lamar
Kubernetes for ASP.NET Core Developers
Deploying ASP.NET Core applications to Kubernetes
- andrewlock.net: Series: Deploying ASP.NET Core applications to Kubernetes with Helm 🌟
- dzone: CI/CD as a Code for .NET Core Application and Kubernetes 🌟 The process of building a simple CI/CD pipeline for existing .net core application to moving it to Azure Kubernetes Services using Azure DevOps.